Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunset, Lenses, Flowers, and Progress

I got new toys! I recently purchased a couple of new lenses for my camera, a 70-300mm lens and a macro lens. I haven't been able to play with them like I want to yet, but have tinkered a little bit with them. I love this shot of the moon.
I also love sunset pictures. I call this a cotton candy sky. The shades of pink and purple are just beautiful.


I took a few pics with the macro. These aren't as good as Kate's from the The Garden Bell, but I am learning.

Beautiful color.

Also lovely in black and white.

I can't decide which one of these I like the most.

Progress on the new Granny is going slow. I haven't had much time this week, hopefully later tonight I can work a few more squares.


Twenty six squares finished so far, and a couple more that need borders and hooked into the blanket.
I am still loving this one and the different square combos.
I hope your having a great week! I am looking forward to Saturday, we are expecting temps up to 74. Time to open the windows and let the fresh air flow. I guess thats about it for now so I will TTYS.

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

It's looking very pretty so far. :)

Renee said...

Tracie, thanks for following my blog. I love your photographs, esp the B&W of the roses. And, your blanket's not bad either!

Renee :)

- said...

It's looking great. The photos are fantastic. The coasters we both made were nice to do up in those colors! Have a fun weekend.

Creative K said...

That granny blanket is beautiful, I just love the blue colour in it too :)
Kate

Post a Comment