Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What A Day!!!

Don't you just love the kind of days that are nonstop. Get up, get daughter dressed and out the door for school, get self and other daughter dressed and out the door for work. Work, work, work, get daughter from school, clean out the girls bedroom. Go to a class for work, come home, give baths, do homework, clean kitchen, and living room. Finally at 10pm I get to eat supper. Whew! Now I need a nap, but my mind is still thinking of things to do. Ugh, its going to be a long night. This is my life, I love it, and wouldn't have it any other way.
 
I have a few things on the hook. I am making Queen Anne's Lace scarves and chap stick holder key rings for the 7 ladies I work with. I have one completed and another halfway done. I will post pics when they are all completed. I am also making my brother and sister-in-law an event plaid afghan with their wedding date in the colors used in the wedding.
Here is the happy couple on their wedding day.

I just learned we are under a tornado watch until 4am! Say a prayer for us that this just passes over. I think its time to call it a night. Hopefully..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment